We have an extremely exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Cashier based in our Glasgow offices. This is a permanent fulltime position with the opportunity for the right candidate to develop their existing skill set and experience in a dynamic, busy environment.
Your duties will include:
- Processing high volume CHAPS payments in line with company procedures.
- Banking client and office accounts.
- Processing invoices received to matter ledgers.
- Processing remittance advices for all supplier payments.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly billing in line with client requirements.
- Ensuring decisions on receipts and payments are in line with the Law Society, the firm, and client’s requirements.
- Liaising with fee earners and suppliers, maintaining a good working relationship inside and outside of the firm.
- Assisting with bank reconciliations.
- Providing timely information to other members of the Accounts team and the wider firm.
- Understanding and adhering to the Law Society of Scotland accounts rules.
- Previous legal accounts experience minimum of 2 years.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work independently to deadlines.
- Competent use of Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Word.
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you are interested position and think this is the right role for you, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com