We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager to oversee our operational sites in Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen. To help us maintain and grow, we’re seeking an experienced operations manager to oversee daily activities.
This is a key role in our growing and developing organisation and has been created to lead and manage the operational teams across our various locations.
- Maintain constant communication with managers, staff, and external 3rd parties to ensure proper operations of the company
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Increase the efficiency of existing processes and procedures to enhance the company’s internal capacity
- Monitor the performance of team members, provide them with regular feedback and escalate issues
- Monitor and report on input, maintenance, and reporting of client contact & activity information from the relevant databases and for monitoring quality assurance processes.
- Ensure that operational activities remain on time and within budget
- Create operational efficiencies which track staffing requirements and capacity
- Hiring new employees as needed
- 3-5 years management or supervisory experience in a customer support or professional services environment
- Extremely IT literate - advanced in the use of Excel and Power BI for production of MI
- Experience of working and managing teams across a number of sites
- The commercial awareness and understanding to deliver effective support services to a variety for frontline fee earning teams.
- Good time management skills and be able to use your own initiative to meet strict deadlines
- Used to working as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and proven success in managing multiple departments for maximum productivity.
- 34 days holidays
- We Care 24/7 digital GP and counselling service
- Death in service benefit 3x annual salary
- Group pension scheme
- Referral programme
Moray Group is part of Progeny, one of the fastest growing and innovative providers of professional advice and services in the world, with offices across the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
Progeny is a unique framework of coordinated advice and insight across independent financial planning, investment management, tax services, HR services, real estate, and legal counsel.
Moray Group have offices in Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Glasgow and our brands include Simpson & Marwick, one of Scotland’s longest standing and most trusted law firms, and the more recently established Esson and Aberdein.
Our Scottish brands include Simpson & Marwick, Alston Law, Esson & Aberdein and Progeny’s own brand will launch soon for private legal services.
Progeny and Moray Group are proud supporters of Dreams Come True, Leuchie House and Martins’ House charities. Progeny are signatories of the HM Treasury Women in Finance Charter and the Mindful Employer Charter and are working towards B-Corp accreditation.
As a business, we are highly agile and have been able to adapt to change and unique challenges very quickly. We will not be returning to how things used to be, as we always look for ways to think innovatively and utilise the best technologies to move our business forward.
This role can offer homeworking in line with our hybrid and flexible working policy.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to providing equal opportunities for all and will treat all job applicants fairly at each stage of the recruitment and selection process.
We strive to attract diverse talent and create a work environment where all individuals are treated fairly and have equal access to opportunities and resources. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas and therefore have adopted skills-based hiring practices.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our fast-paced and entrepreneurial team send your CV and covering letter using the "Send your Application" form on the individual vacancy.