We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Property Valuer working within Esson & Aberdein to drive growth and increase market share for Estate Agency.
The role will be based in Aberdeen with some hybrid and flexible working, with the requirement to travel throughout the North East region.
You will be responsible for
- Attracting new business and managing client relationships
- Undertaking due diligence and preparing property information to ensure properties are ready to market.
- Manage client relationships on all aspects of marketing and selling properties.
- Business Development Activities to promote our Estate Agency and increase referrals to our Legal Services and Financial Services divisions.
- Previous, demonstrated experience of working within sales and valuing residential property
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of the local property market
- Providing accurate valuations of residential properties and creating appealing property brochures
- Ability to consider innovative marketing solutions to best showcase properties
- The ability to generate business leads from your own initiative and effective networking
- Being passionate about delivering first class customer service
- Success driven with a passion for property.
- 34 days holidays
- We Care 24/7 digital GP and counselling service
- Death in service benefit 3x annual salary
- Group pension scheme
- Referral programme
Moray Group is part of Progeny, one of the fastest growing and innovative providers of professional advice and services in the world, with offices across the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
Progeny is a unique framework of coordinated advice and insight across independent financial planning, investment management, tax services, HR services, real estate, and legal counsel.
Moray Group have offices in Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Glasgow and our brands include Simpson & Marwick, one of Scotland’s longest standing and most trusted law firms, and the more recently established Esson & Aberdein.
Our Scottish brands include Simpson & Marwick, Alston Law, Esson & Aberdein and Progeny’s own brand will launch soon for private legal services.
Progeny and Moray Group are proud supporters of Dreams Come True, Leuchie House and Martins’ House charities. Progeny are signatories of the HM Treasury Women in Finance Charter and the Mindful Employer Charter and are working towards B-Corp accreditation.
As a business, we are highly agile and have been able to adapt to change and unique challenges very quickly. We will not be returning to how things used to be, as we always look for ways to think innovatively and utilise the best technologies to move our business forward.
This role can offer homeworking in line with our hybrid and flexible working policy.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to providing equal opportunities for all and will treat all job applicants fairly at each stage of the recruitment and selection process.
We strive to attract diverse talent and create a work environment where all individuals are treated fairly and have equal access to opportunities and resources. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas and therefore have adopted skills-based hiring practices.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our fast-paced and entrepreneurial team send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.