We have an exciting new role for a Purchase Negotiator within our Edinburgh office as part of a new Purchase Unit. The Purchase Unit will work under our Simpson & Marwick and Esson & Aberdein brands.
- Understanding client requirements and explaining the buying process.
- Providing Purchase quotes and information on LBTT, ADS and other associated costs.
- Investigating possible properties through marketing literature and Home Reports.
- Noting interest in properties.
- Discussing closing date and offer tactics with clients
- Working with the legal team to have offers formalised and issued.
- Negotiating with other estate agents and solicitors.
- Carrying out handovers to the legal team for successful offers.
- Working closely with the Estate Agency and Mortgage teams to refer new business.
- Working with the legal team on unusual and complex cases.
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Excellent communication and administration skills
We will give preference to candidates who have property or negotiation experience and who have delivered professional services and support to high-net-worth clients.
- 34 days holidays
- We Care 24/7 digital GP and counselling service
- Death in service benefit 3x annual salary
- Group pension scheme
- Referral programme
- More@Moray – Cycle to Work scheme, cash savings and discounts
Moray Group is part of Progeny, one of the fastest growing and innovative providers of professional advice and services in the world, with offices across the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
Progeny is a unique framework of coordinated advice and insight across independent financial planning, investment management, tax services, HR services, real estate, and legal counsel.
Moray Group have offices in Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Glasgow and our brands include Simpson & Marwick, one of Scotland’s longest standing and most trusted law firms, and the more recently established Esson and Aberdein.
Our Scottish brands include Simpson & Marwick, Alston Law, Esson & Aberdein and Progeny’s own brand will launch soon for private legal services.
Progeny and Moray Group are proud supporters of Dreams Come True, Leuchie House and Martins’ House charities. Progeny are signatories of the HM Treasury Women in Finance Charter and the Mindful Employer Charter and are working towards B-Corp accreditation.
As a business, we are highly agile and have been able to adapt to change and unique challenges very quickly. We will not be returning to how things used to be, as we always look for ways to think innovatively and utilise the best technologies to move our business forward.
This role can offer homeworking in line with our hybrid and flexible working policy.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to providing equal opportunities for all and will treat all job applicants fairly at each stage of the recruitment and selection process.
We strive to attract diverse talent and create a work environment where all individuals are treated fairly and have equal access to opportunities and resources. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas and therefore have adopted skills-based hiring practices.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our fast-paced and entrepreneurial team send your CV and covering letter using the "Send your Application" form on the individual vacancy.